Subject: [Leica] LARRY Z. == Re: Assignment #8 - Fall color
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 23:44:35 -0800

Larry Z  OFFERED!
Subject: [Leica] Assignment #8 - Fall color

> Brightly colored Fall leaves are plentiful in my area. If you look through
> my LUG gallery file you will find many of examples of lovely scenes. Here
> is one tree just outside my front door wearing its usual Fall colors.
> Always cheery but not my Assignment #8 entry. Too common.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Maple+1.jpg.html

Hi Larry,
Yep mind blowing "colour!" However, as you admitted it is simply " too
common!":-(

We all as LUG photographers would see it as you did? Nothing but a massive
blast of colour with no real composition factors but a great big blob of
orange coloured leaves that any idiot with an iphone held high in the air
without one icon of composition knowledge would shoot it and rave like a mad
man ..."WHAT A FANTASTIC PHOTOGRAPHER I AM!"

And say that without one megapixel of photographic intelligence! ERGO? Just
another dimwit IPHONE MINDLESS BUTTON PUSHER! thank you! :-)

IMAGE NUMBER 2 submitted as your fall image?

BLOODY BEAUTIFUL!" :-) To be a photographer and see a scene such as this:

> unusual display of color. The evening setting sun had turned high clouds
> into a heavenly artist's pallet. Fortunately I had my trusty P&S camera in
> my pocket to take a picture.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Colored+sky+1.jpg.html<<<<<<

And here's a shooter who has a camera along side all the time!

Thank you Larry!

I may sound a tad overwhelming? I'm not, simply because this is a beautiful
moment we all appreciate for the fleeting moments it lasts!
And a "LUG CLAN" photographer who captured it simply because he carried a
camera day in and day out! It's OK Larry we wont tell them there some days
you don't have it. ;-) ;-)

 A sin we all do at times! Then without question, kick our collective ass
because we didn't have it some days! :-) Today was a classic day for Larry!
Good on you lad! :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Assignment #8 - Fall color - Aram)