Subject: [Leica] FS: For the Philippines typhoon relief effort, donations matched by Canada
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 23:30:15 +0900

All items are to be sold to the highest bidders, who will then donate their
pledged amounts to one the Canadian registered charities involved in the
Philippine typhoon relief effort. When the winning bidder for an item
receives a receipt of donation from the charity, that will be forwarded to
me, then I will send the item/s. I won?t touch any of the money for the
items, that money goes directly to the charities. I would be grateful if the
shipping fees, however, could be kindly sent to me by PayPal.

Please understand that for expensive items, priority will be given to
trusted LUG members and/or people with verifiable credentials (a webpage at
work, employment in a trusted position, or something similar,).

Her Majesty?s Government of Canada will match each donation on the
conditions that the donation is made before 8th December, and that the
charity is listed in the following linked webpage or accords to the rules
explained there:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/typhoon-haiyan-how-you-can-help-1.2423429

I amend the list from todays earlier one to include guide prices, in order
to save time, but feel feel to offer what you think is reasonable.

Photos of items will be added here as I take them,or as I find them in my
archives.

All the best,

Peter Cheyne
Kyoto Notre Dame University

Items

1. Summicron-M 35mm ASPH, bought from a LUG member about four years ago
US$2500

2. Leica-M 135 f2.8 goggles version US$400

3. Leica Tele-Elmarit-M 90mm 2,8 1974-90 version US$850

4. Tachihara 4x5 View Camera. Barely used, bought new a few years ago, in
Fukuoka, will include a dark cloth and two or three books on LF photography
Japan US$800

5. Fujifilm Quickload 4x5 back, will include a dozen or so Provia Quickload
sheets US$30

6. Fujinon LF lens, SF (soft focus with both rings still in the set) 180mm
US$350

7. Wollensak 90mm f6.8 LF lens $90

8. Gitzo tripod 6x carbon fibre G1257 series (will confirm model) US$450

9. Manfrotto 393 gimbal head US$150

10. Gitzo ball head 1177M US$65

11. Mamiya RZ67 Pro with Waist Level Finder, will include a book by Jim
Zuckermann US$400

12. Mamiya RZ 120 back US$30

13. Fuji instant film back for Mamiya RZ US$50

14. Mamiya RZ L-grip with electronic shutter release button coupling US$80

15. Mamiya RZ shutter and mirror up double release cable US$50

16. Mamiya RZ chimney finder that does automatic metering US$75

17. Mamiya RZ 110mm f2.8, US$220

18. Mamiya RZ 90mm f4

19. Mamiya RZ 360mm 5.6 (has a tiny bit of fungus in it since 5 years ago.
The mould has not grown since then, and no effect is visible on photos
taken) US$300

20. Canon LSM 135 f3.5 US$150. Will include LSM to Leica M mount adapter for
135 mm or 35 mm LSM lenses to be used
on a Leica M (with the Canon LSM 135, above, )

21. Fujifilm Klasse (almost identical to Rollei AFM 35) 39mm 2.8 US$190

22. Canon 580EXII flash, slight cosmetic damage to outer plastic;
fresnel-type flash extender added as a freebie US$250

23. M6, maybe others too, Leica Ever-ready case. Often derided, but it can
be used as a excellent, comfortable half case and has a great integral
finger grip on the right-hand side US$120

24. Fujifilm 690 II (6x9 camera, takes 120 and 220 film) US$320

25. I have some IR-cut filters for Leica M8 users, some other filters and
bits and pieces, such as Mamiya extension tubes, that I will list next Friday