Subject: [Leica] Charity auction, not a regular FS post: Summicron 35 ASPH; Tachihara 4x5; Tele-Elmarit 90; Mamiya RZ & lenses, and other goodies- 100% proceeds to Philippines aid effort
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 14:46:34 +0900

Fello LUGgers,

just a notice that the sale of much of my treasured photo equipment is
underway, with 100% of proceeds going to Canadian registered charities whose
continued efforts are part of Philippines typhoon relief initiative.

The trusted group of enthusiasts that is the Leica Users Group has the list
of items for sale/auction. I have just sent our very own Mr H. Cummer the
Leica 135 f2.8 lens that he bought by donating US$400 to the Canadian Red
Cross.

The star item in the list is my Summicron 35 ASPH. Only one person has so
far expressed interest in donating and thus receiving this excellent lens,
so Frank, if you still want it?!

Not wishing to burden the LUG with updates and new photos of items for
charity sale, I use RFF?s editable message feature and post updates to this
http://tinyurl.com/k3ugp6w
or
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=41619

As for the LUG, updates will be made on FS Friday, saving this Sunday post,
and begging your pardon for it.

All the best,

Peter Cheyne

P.S. All donations will be match by the Canadian Government.