Subject: [Leica] Cafe Zurich Vintage 2
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 00:12:33 +0100

Nathan,

Thank you very much, I have a lot of pictures in the Zurich and it will be
hard choose a few ones for a possible book, I think it would be nice present
the Zurich in a book in two parts, one for vintage and another one for
actual.. I want consider this.

Un abrazo
Lluis

El 14/11/2013, a las 06:59, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>