Subject: [Leica] Cafe Zurich Vintage 2
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 00:51:43 +0100

Hi!

Looking in my archives I?ve found some more films from the past, these ones
are from 1996, I have selected 15 to add to the album Zurich Vintage, now I
want follow the Gerry?s advice, printing or making a book.

The new additions start here, please follow the arrow up to the end, these
are in total 15 pictures

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Zurich_Vintage/19960405BN.jpg.html>

I?ve been missing of the list during some days, I was scanning?, and I still
realize I have other interesting collections to discover from the past.

Thanks for looking, I?m sorry for be missing. Let me please quote the words
of a Song from a Catalan Singer (translation with Google) "who loses roots
lost identity?.

Thank you

Saludos cordiales
Lluis