Subject: [Leica] A few images from Prague
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 06:37:04 +1000

Greg the first works well for me for dramatic back alley grit. The
apparently hooded graffiti artist fits really well. Nice seeing.
For the second the building shapes don't really justify the dramatic
stretch. The tree further in frame (not the edge one) looks like it has
some real potential in providing interesting organic curves and shapes. If
I was paid to be your editor  :-0 ;-) I would say that this one was a
nearly...and don't show stuff with un-corrected technical issues and start
by pointing those out!
I think that your third is excellent and appealing. It makes me want to
know the story...just where are those people going and what is to happen.
I like your fourth very much as well. The still figure in the rushing motif
is really well done. The two figures emerging from the door of the train
are wonderful! I might make a tiny fix by reducing the prominence of the
small red sign at top. It drags my eye.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman