Subject: [Leica] IMG: Barcelona Fireworks! - Part One Color vs black & white
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 19:47:05 +1000

I agree with Nathan's preferences there. I would add that  we might expect
fireworks to be in darkness too. I understand that is not what was
presented to you, just commenting on an expectation. On subjects that are
hard to do well in BW, I would also include food.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman