Subject: [Leica] conductor photo
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 11:07:31 -0500

Steve thanks for the explanation of how you set up the camera with the  75
summilux. I think the testing you are doing is great as an alternative, to
the M9 ie: using your Leica lenses on these mirror less cameras.
Regarding off list, I think a lot of members are interested in reading about
your tests, at least I am for sure.
That 75 is a big lens from what I remember and have not seen or held one for
years. I can visualize how it looks on the Nex7 though. Interesting your
comments about not needing to use a tripod also. That's great!
Offhand do you know if the xe1 focus peaking works in a similar fashion to
the nex7? I have the Fuji but have not gotten to testing the focus peak with
my Leica lenses a great deal as yet, but planning to.
Thanks for showing us your photos Steve, and for your setup details
explained. Appreciated!

Scott