Subject: [Leica] hands--- #4: DRAMATIC PHOTO OF THE HUMAN - HANDS!!" STEVE BARBOUR
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 20:34:12 -0700

Hi Steve,
 "SUCH A SIMPLE SCENE. YET SUCH A POWERFUL VISUAL MESSAGE!" AND AN AMAZING
CAPTURED PHOTOGRAPH!

We all learn each week something new from each other. Certainly when we see
a powerful image basically right in our home or near by. It isn't necessary
to go to strange or exotic locations of the world or our home country to
find incredible subjects.

We have a small challemge to make us think , look and observe life around
us! And hopefully as we do? We find and shoot new and interesting images as
we see with so many on this particular subject.

Thanks to all who made the effort!
cheers,
Dr. ted