Subject: [Leica] IMG: : Dramatic Hands GEORGE LOTTERMOSER
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 20:34:07 -0700

---- Original Message -----
From: "George Lottermoser" <imagist3 at mac.com>
> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=7990>

Hi George,
Interesting image. If I read it correctly the subject may have a slight bit
of tremor in his right hand? Given the shake, yet super sharp left hand
image?

Another excellent case of using ones observations, imagination and camera
operation!

I trust everyone is looking and reading the comments? As that's part of what
this little caper is about! That we learn from each other for our future as
bright eyed photographers! :-)

This #4 series has beem an exceptional use of observations and unique
imaginative efforts all round!

cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: : Dramatic Hands GEORGE LOTTERMOSER)