Subject: [Leica] Facebook privacy
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 11:43:10 -0500

Frank,

RE user interfaces and other such things, I have recently completely a book,
The Inmates are Running the Asylum by Alan Cooper. Although interesting and
informative, Mr. Cooper is in need of an editor, but the content is worth
the experience. He explains why software is such a mess (and isn't it all?)
and how to fix things, although he has  a fatalistic attitude about the
possibility of actually achieving success. All in all worth reading.

Bill