Subject: [Leica] The Road to Nubra Valley
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 11:57:54 +0100

Some magnificent mountain vistas, Jayanand. The highest I've been is 13,435
feet on the summit of Mount Kinabalu (ran up and down in my mountain running
days), and to think that it's possible to drive nearly 4.000 feet above
that! I always intended to go to the US and do the Pike's Peak race, but
never got around to it. Too late now....

Douglas