Subject: [Leica] Raw with Fuji X100S
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:37:31 +0100

In the couple of months since I've had the Fuji X100S, I've used straight
jpeg Fine setting as I just wanted to get used to the camera in the limited
shooting time I've had. However, a few days ago, I switched the camera
settings to Fine + RAW and just tried to upload using my old primitive
LR1.3. No dice: it didn't like it and told me the files were damaged.

For you Fuji shooters out there, what RAW processing workload arrangement do
you use, LR, Aperture, etc??? I've an old 2005 Dell with little capacity
left and have being meaning to upgrade, but time has not been been my
friend. I'm going to get another desktop tomorrow, but what program should I
go for?

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry