Subject: [Leica] in-COMMUNICATION PROJECT
From: zeissler at mac.com (Mitch Zeissler)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:54:25 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Ted,

Smart phones are powerful computers packed into a tiny space these days.  My
wife and I use ours a lot; she actually uses hers more than she uses her
laptop.  And the photos!  Check these
out:http://exploratorius.us/2013/08/28/which-window-on-the-waterfront/

They're both from the older iPhone 4S.?

Cheers,