Subject: [Leica] in-COMMUNICATION PROJECT
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 11:45:52 -0700

Hi Crew,
I'm beginning to understand the usefulness of these communicating devices
the more I have my grandson's and there wives around me this past week.

Each time I have offered my car to them to drive about the city, the
response has been the same.. "Oh no G'pa we can ride the bus all over the
place  and find our way with our I'phones.

Click, click and they have the time of the next bus going through our
neighborhood, number of bus and everything pertaining to travel without the
responsibility of caring for my car nor parking & fees or police parking
tickets?

They wander about taking a million photos and come back showing me and
making me  envious of their abilities & quality. Amazing what they've
learned from their father's and G'pa over the years watching slide-shows and
looking at photo lay-outs. :-)

Of course the more they show me what they can do with them? The more I want
one. Number one son asks...... "What for, you hardly know how to make your
computer work let alone "playing with a toy camera-phone?" Unfortunately?
He's perfectly correct! :-)

Oh well when I come around the next time all the improvements will be made,
I'll be younger and starting all over again. ;-) ;-) So I'll get one! :-)

But they are quite an amazing machine with such incredible abilty for the
well trained user.

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from zeissler at mac.com (Mitch Zeissler) ([Leica] in-COMMUNICATION PROJECT)