Subject: [Leica] Outlook Icon
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 14:54:33 -0500

Fred,

Thank you very much for the response.  I was hoping it was a cosmetic
change, without any operational consequences.  You confirmed that.

I do get the monthly MS updates, so it may very well have been introduced
that way, and I was just slow in noticing it.

Thanks again.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA