Subject: [Leica] Canon EOS 70D DSLR body
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 07:09:54 -0700

not all cameras, Canon or Nikon, suffer from the first one totally.  Some
viewfinders are  larger than others.

All suffer from the second to some degree, and third.

Nikon is not so bad as far as giving linear meter readings as you stop down.

Best advice is as George said in a later post, get a cheap adapter and see
if it works for you.  I use Leica R glass on Nikon D600, and before that,
D7000 and before that Canon Rebel XTi.  Item 2 was not bad on the D7000 and
better on the D600, but still a factor.  Can't shoot anything moving fast,
but most of what I like to shoot holds pretty still.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/339980-1/yosemite-0174.jpg

Aram