Subject: [Leica] Canon EOS 70D DSLR body
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 21:02:14 -0500

Don't take my word for it. The adapters are dirt cheap.
Buy an adapter and go spend an hour with the camera.
I have a 5D; and speak only from my experience with it;
A 20D and a 10D.

I've been told that the live view on the 5D II and III
Could easily change my mind.

Someday I may rent one to see if that may hold true.

a note off the iPad, George

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Canon EOS 70D DSLR body)
Message from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Canon EOS 70D DSLR body)