Subject: [Leica] Olympic Peninsula trip - time for photos
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 17:41:25 -0700

On a recent trip, we camped in the Port Townsend Fairgrounds for the night.
Walking around the buildings saw some things that looked interesting to me,
so I shot a few.  The fair is a few months away, so the buildings are just
there right now.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s3/OP/Port+Townsend+Fair+Grounds-3427.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s3/OP/Port+Townsend+Fair+Grounds-3415.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s3/OP/Port+Townsend+Fair+Grounds-3413.jpg.html

View large if you want.

Comments and criticism welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Olympic Peninsula trip - time for photos)