Subject: [Leica] Canon EOS 70D DSLR body
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 09:26:07 -0500

I do have a completely manual Rokinon 35/1.4, so I'm used to the 2nd and 3rd
difficulties. I upgraded the focusing screen, but decided to shoot
everything at 1.4 to alleviate the diaphragm issue.

The Zeiss lens I don't want to not use is the 85/1.4, and that would
probably be wide open or nearly so much of the time.

Jeffery