Subject: [Leica] OT: Better browser?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 15:26:50 -0400

I use Safari "cue   jungle noises".
But on Panther with no snow shoes operating system. Its a few back and a bit
of a different world back then I keep alive.
I get pop ups when I surf  "it would be so nice if you could upgrade your
this or that".
So its a moot point as to what is going on. Will be upgrading my system very
soon. The browser will be upgrade automatically. A few weeks later when I
get the hang of it I'll go from the Leopard who loves the snow to the Lion
who is not so hot on the mountains. Valley Lion.  And then to the one who
loves the mountain.
I'm I'm totally into cats.
As soon as all my kitties are settled in I 'd go to the just out then
Mavericks.
Which is no feline I've ever heard of.
Turns out Mavericks is a California surfing location named after a guys dog.
A German Sheppard.
I'm a dog lover. German Sheppard's in particular.
But Wild Cats is an act no dog would want to follow.

Would  I go Beagle when I could go Puma?
Would  I go Bull Terrier when I could go Cheetah?
Would  I go Dachshund when I could go Ocelot?

Dogs are friendly and obedient but they live because their kitty friends let
them live.