Subject: [Leica] Putting the SBOOI to use
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 17:40:23 -0400

Yes it was the so called Voigtl?nder finder which I got in Photo Village in
NY. I also got the 35, 90 and 21 of that brand. Made by Cosina.

Wish my Voigtl?nder Bessa L  came with one but it didn't. I got the camera
for 60 bucks supposedly used but it was new as a packing paper was still in
the focal plane shutter.
I got a 25mm f4 Color Scopar for it. Compact and excellent. I think better
than my trusted Nikkor 24 2.8's. The main reason being a more conservative
speed.