Subject: [Leica] OT: Better browser?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:55:35 -0400

I like the sound of the word "Chrome" and they way it looks in print and the
advertizing campaign which goes with it ten times better than the word
"Firefox" which sounds real dorky.  F's and X's!?! And they don't advertize
on Hulu. Is there a Fox on fire? Not an image I'd like to tote around with
me. Just saying the word "Chrome" puts a smile on my face.