Subject: [Leica] Ricoh GR
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 12:49:11 -0400

A pocket size fairly large format camera with fixed 28mm lens costing $800 I
think its good news and a bit of a milestone. Has a shot of making better
images than the much less pocketable Leica Vario mystery non M which cost
$2,850.
$2850 / $800  = 3.5 Ricoh's per Leica

How's it going to make better pix than the Leica?
The fact that its got a fixed lens on it is why I'd think that.
I never trust a zooms performance against a fixed focal lens.