Subject: [Leica] Tina, time to go Mac!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 18:00:10 -0400

I think you will feel so enabled with a variety of configurations of a Mac
Pro tower that you'd be walking a few inches off the  sidewalk for years.

You want it pre packaged with a photo video liable on it and that's great
but another idea is just get someone over your house who your feel
comfortable with and knows computer stuff to help you decided which things
to check off.
That is such a great experience with Mac to get just the exact computer you
want and can afford... I.e. spend a bit more on one aspect of it spend a bit
less on another.
I've done that once or twice.
Down the road you can easily swap out some and put a better newer one in.
The thing just opens right up. You don't even have to hook up your wrists to
electrodes any more they tell me.

I'd consider that.