Subject: [Leica] the new leica m 240 and impossible lenses with m9/8
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 08:14:22 -0700

my early testing shows that the purple fringing very much part of the m9/8
sensor has disappeared from the m240. some my favorite lenses like the
konica 21/35 is usable again

also the electronic viewfinder and focusing peaking though very good, make
the shooting process very slow, so good only for landscape
and stationary subjects. also a good way to find out if your lens needs
adjustments to work properly with the rf finder, take two pictures using
each finder and compare.
  regards, mehrdad

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] the new leica m 240 and impossible lenses with m9/8)