Subject: [Leica] Tina, time to go Mac!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 17:02:19 -0400
References: <CAG8EVmw9JddghwADY0K-8cdhSOS+AvPaSw2LdJoWg9aptvngoA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1DvG9Y+JUFCvmE_891RoCWQtfBoX_S0tWQ3iBjyd2mmRw@mail.gmail.com> <E44426DC-73DE-4AFD-B19C-0BA1D32F487F@mac.com> <CA+yJO1Byb_0hQysR_bH39sOzGyuh3ntwiiA64DL5MXGM4uxHMw@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C55F7EAA@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1DaedijD16g1NSQ6DUwN_P4=DK7=BzrCc-gNxAcrC+iMw@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C55F962B@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1D6q9jyPbCazjX5CSGk9_JB7tMnirhzuMcusCbf18k=Hg@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C55F9F5C@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org>

That's the kind of list I need.

Thanks!

Tina

--