Subject: [Leica] Tina, time to go Mac!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:31:09 -0400
References: <CAG8EVmw9JddghwADY0K-8cdhSOS+AvPaSw2LdJoWg9aptvngoA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1DvG9Y+JUFCvmE_891RoCWQtfBoX_S0tWQ3iBjyd2mmRw@mail.gmail.com> <E44426DC-73DE-4AFD-B19C-0BA1D32F487F@mac.com> <CA+yJO1Byb_0hQysR_bH39sOzGyuh3ntwiiA64DL5MXGM4uxHMw@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C55F7EAA@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1DaedijD16g1NSQ6DUwN_P4=DK7=BzrCc-gNxAcrC+iMw@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C55F962B@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org>

So why is there not some site that will say: "Here is the best computer
available for working with Photoshop right now.  It has 8 USB 3.0 ports so
you can hook up all of your external drives.  You can use two calibrated
monitors and a tablet. It's fast enough that you can scan and work on
panoramas of 15 photos while the routine back-up is happening without
slowing to a crawl.  We promise that we won't come out with anything that
will make this system obsolete for at least one year."

If my needs are so simple and standard, why are they so hard to find?!!

Tina

--
Tina Manley
http://tina-manley.artistwebsites.com