Subject: [Leica] Mini Me M release
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 15:16:28 -0400

Yes f8 on that format is like shooting f11. You're not going to get a whole
lot not in focus and I like that.
-  but you've spent 3 thousand dollars on a cropped frame camera.

I'm just of the mind set I'm not sure who else is where if I'm going to buy
and use another crop 1.5 or whatever camera its going to really have to fit
in my pocket. And be around the size of a Rollei 35. And not cost 3 grand
but half that. As I'm used to what I can do with a full frame.