Subject: [Leica] Image Editing System
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 08:37:13 -0700
References: <CA+yJO1B8DLT6DBDBFh+jjjTdYv3y9vgP09y71Q3njMtWiS8fJQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF6MQav+Y1anvy6TF15zXBGQ5Pgw2gsxo4BpLbUk5xKBDw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+=0raCSpETBR++4+oTS-pSwXU5YhPvYHONoe_62TwQyFNUmgw@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF5bo5AL_U08EjhcqL=kcDHtdXbuK0xcjxMGFOi=rZaUMA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+=0raCuYZGtsFs+AHao=-najXT6xBCwXnmbwvwb_2GDajTnGA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF40GiezqRfFmHa10A5jZTnaqvvzAG3OHditmn0spyYWkw@mail.gmail.com> <007301ce6526$999c4100$ccd4c300$@cox.net>

On Jun 9, 2013, at 8:32 AM, "Ken Carney" <kcarney1 at cox.net> wrote:

> I was following this a little since I'll need an upgrade before long - but
> it's beginning to look like rebuilding a transmission might be easier :)

you could get a big powerful iMac, or follow Jayanand's advice on a pc.

Steve