Subject: [Leica] Image Editing System
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 10:32:49 -0500
References: <CA+yJO1B8DLT6DBDBFh+jjjTdYv3y9vgP09y71Q3njMtWiS8fJQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF6MQav+Y1anvy6TF15zXBGQ5Pgw2gsxo4BpLbUk5xKBDw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+=0raCSpETBR++4+oTS-pSwXU5YhPvYHONoe_62TwQyFNUmgw@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF5bo5AL_U08EjhcqL=kcDHtdXbuK0xcjxMGFOi=rZaUMA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+=0raCuYZGtsFs+AHao=-najXT6xBCwXnmbwvwb_2GDajTnGA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF40GiezqRfFmHa10A5jZTnaqvvzAG3OHditmn0spyYWkw@mail.gmail.com>

I was following this a little since I'll need an upgrade before long - but
it's beginning to look like rebuilding a transmission might be easier :)

Ken