Subject: [Leica] PESO: RG Lewis and Leica M frustrations
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 01:41:08 -0400

I agree whole heartedly Tina even if I'm not shooting Leica at this interim
I still have my glass and hopes for a return and interest and faith in the
company.

When thing we know we're going to get from a new camera from Leica.
Its going to cost a lot more than we'd prefer it to cost.
That really goes without saying.

Leica is always  a more than one paycheck proposition.