Subject: [Leica] PESO: RG Lewis and Leica M frustrations
From: jkfyao at gmail.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 20:28:13 +0800

Leica have been shipping sufficient quantities of the new M240.  They may
not have been sending them to their 'traditional' markets where their profit
margins are lower.  You will see plenty of M240 in, for example, Beijing and
Shanghai, where the going rate for one is US$12,000 to US$13,000.

A handful of limited production silver chrome MM have been made for the
Chinese market, and available at RMB 1,581,000 each, approx. US$258,280.

Joseph