Subject: [Leica] OT: Vinyl Record Turntables
From: jkfyao at gmail.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 13:05:34 +0800

Dan,

For your budget, you would do well with Rega:

http://www.rega.co.uk

They have a solid reputation for great sounding low-mid price turntables and
I had a Rega Planar 3 in the early '80s while I was in the UK.

The current RP1 model at only ?230 is highly rated:

http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Rega-RP1/

They have a distributor in Singapore too:

Audio 88
1 Coleman Street
#01-22 / #03-40
The Adelphi