Subject: [Leica] To tempt Fuji X users?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 14:49:39 +0100

Frank,

I think I'd go for the BMW anyway, it's driveability and aftercosts - and I
don't know where in Surrey I could use 600 bhp. Other than Dunsfold, perhaps!
certainly not at The Weybridge Track anymore.

In all things automotive however, I bow to your experience.

Peter

--

Dr Peter Dzwig

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] To tempt Fuji X users?)