Subject: [Leica] Winogrand exhibit
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 08:17:38 -0400
References: <CAF8hL-Ebe_DHomwGmo9rQENUqu0Z-mhNg3GJ299JYumrS34=SQ@mail.gmail.com> <CDB099ED.92F5%mark@rabinergroup.com> <CAF8hL-GQ7C3YsT+_zzLow-ikF7+r0e5mHHcM+38m6x6sott-0Q@mail.gmail.com> <6050E7FC-D886-47DF-8BBD-FCE5069984BD@frozenlight.eu> <CAF8hL-GNB_pfmZPZdZibQRg5X1ekKkCt8xjRccwvCQxLeFcp7Q@mail.gmail.com> <83FA0BB39D4D4AA7A01A0FD6B79C51C6@Family> <CAF8hL-FTgg4+Fb-ArNsDpZN2vav_cAXUO_Kk35Ld5RsaByL1yA@mail.gmail.com> <CAFuU78fLRt9mv2yt9+jbxHKJTaVtfBui1eRA=j3o+A4DNZwQuQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-ED35p=Gf24-DQ-eKQ3CKwH=1SEp4fbBEunYGpe51z9cw@mail.gmail.com>

I wasn't accusing you of using it; I'm just pointing out that, no matter
how the ideas in this thread pan out, no one will ever be able to make the
case that he ( or his work ) is prejudiced against minorities. I'll also
point out another peculiar thing about this thread (not attributing this to
Richard, either): we're verging on the idea that an artist can be judged by
what isn't in the work, very odd indeed.

-Lew Schwartz

Replies: Reply from leicaphong at gmail.com (Phong) ([Leica] Winogrand exhibit)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Winogrand exhibit)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Winogrand exhibit)