Subject: [Leica] Jaipur
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 07:38:24 +0530

The last set of photographs of people from my morning walkabout in Jaipur,
taken in the famous Johari Bazaar and the by lanes around it, which is the
touristy shopping heart of the city. As you can see, Jaipur is not called
the "Pink City" without reason. Needless to say, I did not buy a thing! A
page of people, then, the faces of the denizens of one of the most tourist
infested cities in India:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/People/norindia/?g2_page=3

Please see LARGE

Comments and criticism, as ever, welcome

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Jaipur)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Jaipur)