Subject: [Leica] pictures from my first workshop
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 18:20:55 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

As some of you know, a few days ago I taught my first wildlife photography
workshop with a willing student.  We visited an area that has been very
reliable for Black-tailed Deer and Wild Turkey where, shortly after dawn, we
were greeted by a pair of Canada Geese flying from the nearby American River
to the graze in the floodplain:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/workshops/L1001776.jpg

After a few minutes they announced quite loudly that they were going to leave

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/workshops/L1001790.jpg

and away they went

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/workshops/L1001791.jpg
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/workshops/L1001792.jpg

Meanwhile a male Wild Turkey strolled past giving us a great view of his
iridescent plumage

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/workshops/L1001802.jpg

Nothing makes a successful workshop like cooperative models :)

My photos: R8/DMR, 560mm Novoflex Telyt, shoulder stock & monopod.  All
comments welcome.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com