Subject: [Leica] Jaipur
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 08:19:03 +0200

The beautiful people of Akbar city :-)

I was once a tourist there too and remember the Palace of the winds
with its laced pink facade.
Also Amber and its terraced garden. We had walked up the hill among
elephants ...

Thank you for bringing up so fond memories Jayanand and sharing the
colours and marvellous faces of the place.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 28 avr. 13 ? 04:08, Jayanand Govindaraj a ?crit :