Subject: [Leica] Cheetah Portraits
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 14:00:14 +0200

Remember the old saying cit:"...the ennemies of my ennemies can make good
friends...".
Wild lions distrust and even hate humans, while they don't hesitate to
chase cheetas and kill their cubs whenever possible or steal their prey.
Remember the look that liones gave you when you came so close to her and
her cubs. I'm happy to hear you're still alive.
Lions must see us as some sort of canned meat but they don't know how to
open it.
Wonderfull pictures nevertheless.

Regards,

Cedric