Subject: [Leica] Nik HDR
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 13:18:08 +0200

I can't say the bottle is too far away.
But in general I can get along with C?tes du Rh?ne, certainly with full
botlles.
In the time I went to wintersports, I went there by car with my wife and
son..
One day my wife said "...its funny you allways slow down between Dijon and
Beaune... and the same when we come back...after Dijon you allways drive
much faster...".

I know the C?tes du Rh?ne region is further down but it's also worth the
trip.

Regards

Cedric