Subject: [Leica] sensor cleanliness
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:16:54 +0100

Hi Tina,

I totally agree with you Tina, seems we have the same problems,
feelings and approach.
Going on a trip, besides my girlfriend now my wife, I always took
several M's and lenses with me.
These days when we are on a trip she prefers to chatt with friends and
I end up with that wonderfull M-9 (only).
Our son has a photographers eyes when I see his pictures, but he is
only 18 ears old and both hands deep in his pockets when I ever ask
something.
Recently I had all my M's checked and will put them back in service
during next trip.

Regards
Cedric