Subject: [Leica] Adobe Creative Cloud?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:53:45 -0500
References: <CA+yJO1C9LhkReJzf+OZiXJdSbVMQ2D-tmumRGPvhcLbVsNmD_g@mail.gmail.com> <1360608966.5889.YahooMailNeo@web87303.mail.ird.yahoo.com> <CABNC8SpoMrFTOkhMePL1+kK89Cf8QTrWFdOWg=A0Ny_73TSOPA@mail.gmail.com> <F1E3C1B5-7BD8-4E13-8D45-8E249DD61CCA@gmail.com> <CAG8EVmzo9-v9tV857XkCGynb6vntkCU0+T6pKfHf2HcNKFrwYw@mail.gmail.com> <6674A41A-22FE-47FC-92C6-C6082821010B@gmail.com> <CAFuU78cp8goqOdKYRhTGg3daApshFr3Xg13SnJZDd-6oG2C8_g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1AC_qqJCW5K-4igWa4YHDbgrSjCY_5BaDKS9Xj=v6nK_A@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4PAWUNUDke8n_47QyHM+6w9tA242nu=OX+Z0Fr-DtaGAA@mail.gmail.com>

>From Adobe:

"New things are added to Creative Cloud all of the time. From small updates
and improvements that are introduced weekly, to major new additions such as
exclusive features in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Illustrator, or the
addition of Lightroom 4, Acrobat XI, and Adobe Edge Tools & Services. The
best way to keep up to date on what's new in Creative Cloud is by following
the Creative Cloud blog <http://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/>."

And on that page it says:

We?re excited to be delivering over a dozen exciting new features today in
Photoshop version 13.1 ? exclusively for Creative Cloud members. Below are
just few of the key enhancements:

   - *Smart Object support for Blur Gallery and Liquify:* Enjoy the
   creative freedom to experience nondestructive editing with Blur Gallery
and
   Liquify, now that both features offer Smart Object support.
   - *Powerful CSS support for web design*: Quickly export CSS code
   for text and objects, and also import color codes from HTML and CSS files
   to your Color palette to help you design incredible websites.
   - *Conditional Actions*: Speed up image processing by creating
   Conditional Actions. These commands use logic to automatically choose
   between different Actions based on rules that you establish.
   - *Retina display support: *See more of the details in your images and
   in the Photoshop user interface when viewing on high-resolution displays,
   including the new Retina display available on MacBook Pro.*

To get these features, just open Photoshop, go to the main menu, choose
Help > Updates. Or, download Photoshop for the first time from Creative
Cloud <http://creative.adobe.com/apps>.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP