Subject: [Leica] Adobe Creative Cloud?
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:37:16 -0500
References: <CA+yJO1C9LhkReJzf+OZiXJdSbVMQ2D-tmumRGPvhcLbVsNmD_g@mail.gmail.com> <1360608966.5889.YahooMailNeo@web87303.mail.ird.yahoo.com> <CABNC8SpoMrFTOkhMePL1+kK89Cf8QTrWFdOWg=A0Ny_73TSOPA@mail.gmail.com> <F1E3C1B5-7BD8-4E13-8D45-8E249DD61CCA@gmail.com> <CAG8EVmzo9-v9tV857XkCGynb6vntkCU0+T6pKfHf2HcNKFrwYw@mail.gmail.com> <6674A41A-22FE-47FC-92C6-C6082821010B@gmail.com> <CAFuU78cp8goqOdKYRhTGg3daApshFr3Xg13SnJZDd-6oG2C8_g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1AC_qqJCW5K-4igWa4YHDbgrSjCY_5BaDKS9Xj=v6nK_A@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4PAWUNUDke8n_47QyHM+6w9tA242nu=OX+Z0Fr-DtaGAA@mail.gmail.com>

Exactly. Seems like there's more than storage in the clouds. Clouds are
made of vapor, aren't they?

-Lew Schwartz