Subject: [Leica] Adobe Creative Cloud?
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 18:56:06 +0000 (GMT)

If they do this I may well stop using their software altogether. I am not a
power user and it is probably an extravagance for me to own the software but
rental? cloud storage? not too appealing. I suppose a bit of cost accounting
to decide whether rental works out less than purchase would be sensible!
Frank D