Subject: [Leica] Not so much celebrity Leica spotting as celebrity spotting Leica.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 17:18:47 -0800

Jeff Moore OFFERED SOMEWHAT IN AWE! :-)
Subject: Re: [Leica] Not so much celebrity Leica spotting as celebrity
spotting Leica.

> So, I walk into the room to shoot some stills and Sean Lennon is all,
>
>  "What kind of camera is that?  An M9?"
>
>and I'm all, "No, it's this wacky digital Leica which only takes black and
>white pictures."
>and Sean Lennon is all, "The M Monochrom?  I totally want one of those.
>Where did you get
it?  Can I hold that?"<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Jeff,
All well and good he had hot pants about the "MONO-LEICA!" But as we see in
your photograph he doesn't have a "CLUE HOW TO HOLD AND FOCUS ONE!!"  :-)

Hell you could've given him a free "HOW TO HOLD AND FOCUS AT THE SAME TIME
LESSON!" I'm sure he would've been estatic you took the time to be so kind!
:-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)