Subject: [Leica] simple intellectual property question
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 17:52:01 -0600

Lluis,

I was basing my comment on their definition of "content":

4. By "content" we mean anything you or other users post on Facebook that
would not be included in the definition of information.

For the definition of "information":

3. By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including
actions taken by users and non-users who interact with Facebook.

In clause 4 the word "anything" caught my eye.  I also appreciate any
opinions.  I haven't made a research project out of this since there doesn't
seem to be an overwhelming demand for my photos, but still - what's mine is
mine as much as possible these days.

Ken