Subject: [Leica] simple intellectual property question
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 16:39:16 -0600

I think this is clear, but I would appreciate any corrections.  The Facebook
terms of use state that for any IP content that I post, I retain ownership
but grant a royalty-free sublicense.  From the definition of "content", it
appears that if I post a link to one of my photos on Facebook, I have
granted the sublicense for that image, the same as if I had uploaded the
image to Facebook.  Correct?  Thanks for any help.

Replies: Reply from jmilton2 at maine.rr.com (Jack Milton) ([Leica] simple intellectual property question)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] simple intellectual property question)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] simple intellectual property question)