Subject: [Leica] First M(240) DNG files....
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 21:00:09 +0100

Hi there.  This is my first reaction when I saw this article on the
new Leica M 240.

It took me about one year to get used to my M-9 using all my
Leitz/Leica M-lenses. I've got about 15 of them
I even put it on all known Leitz M reproduction systhems, including
Focaslide and Visoflex I & III etc I have.
Results at ISO 160 with the M-9 are unbelievable compared to the good
old Kodachrome and you can check them within minutes.
I didn't say they are better or even as good, wich asks for verry deep
tests. At first look on a screen they are just unbelievable. On paper
it's still many times better

If the first reactions I saw about the new M 240 are correct, its a
giant step (remember the first moon landing) into the future for
photography.

Cedric Agie
cedric.agie at gmail.com