Subject: [Leica] First M(240) DNG files....
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 18:57:44 +0000

I wasn't too wowed by the images either, I have no idea why Leica have been
so reticent about releasing decent images from the camera.... The
'photographer' who has released these has done it before, so Leica must know
about it, but his images are so poor!

john

Replies: Reply from cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie) ([Leica] First M(240) DNG files....)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] First M(240) DNG files....)